To be a Member of the Veteran Business Connection (VBC) is to join an elite team of Veteran Entrepreneurs and future Entrepreneurs who have come together to learn about business ownership, build lasting relationships through networking, receive mentoring, hone their existing business skills and support each other.
- All Members are listed on the VBC Membership Page.
- If a Member has an established business, their business can be listed on the VBC Business Page.
- Should a Member need a product or service, they have a readily available listing of Veteran Owned businesses.
- Members have access to the VBC Calendar which includes Networking Meetings, Lunch-n-Learn Webinars, and Special Events.
- Members have access to the Resource Library which houses information about resources available to help Members establish and maintain their business.
All Members will receive the VBC Challenge Coin and T-Shirt.